Saturday, November 28, 2009

2nd Season ends.

This season, we ended up trophy-less.The 2nd half of the season was pretty bad to be honest.Too much goal conceded...Too much sent off...Lack of goals, etc etc.


League Standing:
Our final position was 9th, still overachieving from our initial expectation.


Look at the table and you know we are lucky because other teams were struggling to perform. We only won 13 matches and lose as much as 14 matches, drawn 11 on the way.


Discipline of Team:

At the end of the season,Otamendi ended up topping the red cards table.


Good News:

Leverkusen approached me for a job.Wage higher than the 5k QPR offered me and the wage budget is 100k more than our current budget. Unfortunately, I rejected it because I aim to bring Q.P.R to be among the top clubs.

And Salvio received the English Players' Young Player of the Year award.



Bad News:
The bad news is, our only proven striker Camara sets to retire.Forget about Saha.He is a flop leeching a huge amount of wage in my team and keep getting himself in and out of the treatment room.



Tried to ask Camara to reconsider his decision but he has already decided so.Guess I have no choice but to find replacement for him.

4 comments:

TheZiggy said...

It's a shame the end of your season took a big downturn, although 9th is still a good position for the 1st season after promotion.

I can see you had a bad problem with red cards. I've been lucky so far, but in FM09 I once bought Ricardo Rocha, and I think he spent more suspended than he did playing. I seem to remember him getting red carded in the first minute of one match. I sold him after that season, sadly at a loss.

Bad luck with Camara deciding to retire. Leaves you with a huge hole up front. Saha is one of those strikers that looks like he should do well, but never actually acheives what he should.

Good luck we finding a replacement, and you still have a good base to work from.

FM Freak Kid said...

@TheZiggy:I found out fining the player for their sent off, somehow, work out and the red cards is less often now.

FM Freak Kid said...

@晴天: Thank you =)

Data Cabling Waterbury said...

Nice post thanks for sharinng

Post a Comment

Thank You!