Monday, November 30, 2009

FM Freak Kid Exclusive :5 Top League Season Summary

Ever wonder who did well in which league? Worry not as FM Freak Kid reveals to you the best and the worst from every league in 2nd season of the game.Before that, however, spare me some time to moan about the worst and best signing I made in my 2nd season.

Q.P.R Best Signing of The Season:

Joe Hart:


Young and reliable.Often do his job well.Without him, the team would probably conceded more and ended up near/in relegation zone.For 1.9m, he is a real bargain.

Q.P.R Worst Signing of The Season:

Louis Saha:


He came on free but for a big name player like him, I would expect him to do much much better. Leeching in 30k per week wage in my squad, he had been going in and out of the treatment room too frequent.When he is fit, he cant score.

From 21 league appearances, he only scored 2 goals.Worst signing I ever made, considering his high wage.


League Season Summary:
Due to the fact that the resizing the screenshots will make it hard to read, I will link it to its original size link.All you have to do is click the League you want and see.

English League

French League

Italian League

Spanish League

German League


For English League,it's a bit surprising to see Carlos Tevez's name up there as top scorer.I expect Didier Drogba, Fernando Torres or Wayne Rooney to take up the Golden Boot award.Steven Gerrard is the best provider, assisting 16 times and also scored 17 goals in the process.Surprisingly,Everton made 2 bad signings.

For Liga BBVA,Ibrahimovic is the topscorer.When I 1st knew Real Madrid winning the league, I expect Cristiano Ronaldo to win the topscorer award but turned out Ibrahimovic won it.Xavi assisted the most.Dont you feel weird? When the top scorer and top assist belong to Barcelona but Real Madrid won the league...Weird, no?The only thing I can think of is, Barcelona FC were leaking too much goals.

Have fun analysis each league.I'm off to start my 3rd season. =)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you manage to see the other league summaries??

Miles said...

Thanks foor this

Post a Comment

Thank You!